- Our Parish: Looking Back, Moving Forward
- Who’s in the Pews? — Brian Bingle
- Founding Members Find Rewards in Total Stewardship Parish
- Our Shared Journey to Create a Renewed Church: St. Francis Parish Responds to Pope’s Synod on Synodality
- Many Hands Needed for Liturgical Decorating
- Tootsie Rolls Sweeten Knights’ Donation
- International Students Think USA is OK!
Our focus with this new quarterly publication is on our parishioners and the many ways they find to serve the Lord and each other. We hope you’ll enjoy reading these stories and be inspired by them. You might learn more about a group or ministry you’ve heard about or find out about a program you missed. We’ll include regular features like Who’s in the Pews. Always, our hope is to draw us closer as a community of Catholics in Nixa.
Let us know if you have suggestions for stories or improvements by contacting one of our team members.
- Editors: Ann Elwell, Deacon Gary Steffes, Karen Wegand
- Production: Jayne Parmley
- Contributors: Sue Geeser, Karen Holland, Patty Marquez, Janet Morehead, Julie Clarke, Joy Steffes
- Sponsor: St. Francis Stewardship Council
In the Feburary 2023 issue
In the Fall 2022 issue
- The Best Laid Plans - Prayer Garden Benefits from Teen's Eagle Scout Project
- Small Ministry Shares Power of the Rosary
- Parish Comes Together for Fall Kickoff 2022
- New Pastor Brings Diverse Background to St. Francis Parish
- Who's in the Pews? - Reid Roberts
- Sisters' Chalk Art Fleeting but Fabulous
In the Spring 2022 issue
- Why is the San Damiano Cross So Special to Our Parish?
- Who’s in the Pews? — Antoinette Barffour
- Future of the Church Found in PSR Classes Today
- The Most Amazing Thing I Learned in PSR . . .
- May Crowning Honors Mary
- Who was Marty Pojar? Namesake Scholarship Awarded Yearly by Knights of Columbus
- Celebrating First Communion at St. Francis
In the Winter 2022 issue
- St. Francis Youth Receive Confirmation — and Call to Action
- Who's in the Pews? — Denise Antley
- Proving that Ice Cream Solves Everything
- Hospitality Ministry Provides Warm Welcome to All
- Bishop Rice Confirms Seven St. Francis Youth
- Lenten Fish Fries: It's Not Just a Meal; It's a Tradition
- What Will Be Your 'Word of the Year?'
- Families, Friends 'Fun-Raise' for Three Charities
In the Fall 2021 issue
- Ministry Renewal Made Easy with Food, Fun, Fair Weather
- Who’s in the Pews? — Joseph Sarnes
- Blessing of Pets Marks Feast Day of St. Francis
- Parishioners Share Advent, Christmas Traditions
- COVID Created a Need; Livestream Team is Meeting It
- Experience Your Best Advent Ever with Matthew Kelly’s New Book
- A Honking Good Halloween at Trunk’n’Treat
In the Summer 2021 issue
- Dust off your bike and meet up with these cyclists
- Parish bids goodbye to Father Colby
- Who’s in the Pews? — Art Schweiss
- St. Louis Artist Realizes True Vocation in Sacred Art
- Father Mike Marks Half Century as Priest
- From A Different Angle
- Church Cleaning Leads to Friends, Fellowship
- Why Curse a Fig Tree?
- Small actions, big impact from our trash pickup day